Thank you very much also for reminding me as I am a member of all 3 as I have all 3 platforms completely slipped my mind esp when I had iphone from it launched does that make me a native?

I could defend myself and was not rilling up no natives by saying it's still to early to claim victory who's being overly sensitive here, when you say something people here are so quick to jump on the attack, but if one was to retaliate they are reported. Just because ones in Rome doesn't mean one cannot have a different thought pattern that the norm take 300 hundred for instance.

Who is crying foul?
    Is it crying foul to state that you use a particular platform As well so I can really do a real comparison? Just because certain people have there own opinion everyone should just conform and agree to everything
    Dude. Let's be honest. You're here to rabble rouse.

I just checked the CB site and it seems you guys don't really have much to talk about over there these days.

Nothing personal against you by any stretch.

Just calling a spade a spade.
    qbnkelt, hydrogen3 and mikeo007 like this.
    01-31-2015 12:29 PM
    TJust because ones in Rome doesn't mean one cannot have a different thought pattern that the norm take 300 hundred for instance.
    Jesus dude, now you're just showing how absolutely uninformed about everything you are.

By the time the 300(Spartans) encountered the Roman Legion, their military and political power had long since faded. And they were never in Rome. They were invaded BY the Romans.

The Romans came in using the same tactics with better tech and advanced warfare strategies.

It was never really a fight...

Kinda like where Blackberry is now.

No?

Or at least a very similar situation.

History really does repeat itself over and over.

Mozel Tov!
    Last edited by Soeasy; 01-31-2015 at 08:17 PM.
    qbnkelt, mikeo007 and mmcfly23 like this.
    01-31-2015 12:41 PM
    I used to love my Note 3... Until Samsung forced the Kitkat update on me.
    Then I realised that Samsung never releases new phones with the latest Android OS, they fire up the update a few months later, and from my personal experiences with Android, especially Samsung, that's never a good thing.
    I also got really peeved that after paying full price for my device, and owning it in full, that Samsung would force the update on me, it amounted to vandalism, for me.
    It's MY effing phone, don't anybody tell me what kind of OS to run it on, damn it.
    Then it dawned on me that my beloved Note Pro was going to suffer the same fate. So when I had that embarrassing spider incident which cracked the screen beyond repair, I figured it was time to go back to Apple in full.
    At least when you buy their latest release, it comes with their latest IOS, and they don't force updates on you.
    So far I must say I'm really glad I did.
    01-31-2015 06:29 PM
    yea thanks for the break down yes, lets just base everything on one quarter irregardless of the consecutive smackdown been given back to back to back, but one quarter and yep thats complete dominance.
    As you claimed a "regular occurrence" and isnt that a comparison from prior events?
    maybe its just me and my limited expectations but in order for me to claim true dominance, i would want to have a couple over my opponents not just a one up. hope you dont get too bend out of shape about this now
    but yes give due where its due not saying it isnt something spectacular but saying lets see how it goes before one start tooting any horns.
    What smack down back to back to back?

According to this graph there was only one incidence in the last five years in September 2013. RIGHT BEFORE a the new model whch is historically when sales slow as people wait for the new release.
    Attachment 76661

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 02-01-2015 at 01:32 PM.
    Soeasy likes this.
    02-01-2015 07:25 AM
    Right claiming victory for 1 win out of 4 when your opponent been consecutively beating you back to back. And saying it's to early to claim victory, that make no sense to you? And is bad logic right -_-. I shouldn't be surprised by this though.
    There is no claim here. Apple's performance is FACT.

Soeasy and HAWK like this.
    02-01-2015 07:32 AM
    Apparently this is only the beginning, they say next quarter is going to be worse for Samsung.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    02-02-2015 03:11 AM
    Apparently this is only the beginning, they say next quarter is going to be worse for Samsung.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    For their mobile division, yes. The Edge isn't selling well and I believe they thought it would be their groundbreaking device.

I like Samsung. Own two of their TVs and even own a Galaxy Tab 10inch Nook that I won at a Holiday party.

Cool tablet to read books on.

I just don't see them coming up with anything new in the next 13 months.
    02-02-2015 12:51 PM
    For their mobile division, yes. The Edge isn't selling well and I believe they thought it would be their groundbreaking device.

I like Samsung. Own two of their TVs and even own a Galaxy Tab 10inch Nook that I won at a Holiday party.

Cool tablet to read books on.

I just don't see them coming up with anything new in the next 13 months.
    Got a great three door refrigerator, freezer on bottom, and a great new glass/ceramic cooktop from Samsung. TV in my bedroom is Samsung. They make good stuff.

We'll see what they do next year.

However, nothing beats my Beloved for my use. Looking forward to the iPhone 6sPlus (or whatever it's called!) in September.
    02-02-2015 01:43 PM
    Got a great three door refrigerator, freezer on bottom, and a great new glass/ceramic cooktop from Samsung. TV in my bedroom is Samsung. They make good stuff.

We'll see what they do next year.

However, nothing beats my Beloved for my use. Looking forward to the iPhone 6sPlus (or whatever it's called!) in September.
    Don't you have a note 4?
    02-02-2015 09:42 PM
    Oh yes. Love it. It's a great phone.
    But I still love my Beloved best.

02-03-2015 01:02 AM
    Never really cared for their products, but the washer and dryer set my mother got was one of the best I've used. Still, wouldn't ever get another phone from them I think.
    02-03-2015 03:17 AM
    I don't think Samsung's current situation is solely their fault but because there are A LOT of nice competing devices, including, but certainly not limited to the iPhones. It seems like for a good while a lot of people used to just look at Samsung and Apple as the two worthy players. Now there's Motorola, Sony, LG, One Plus in the miix making not good but GREAT android devices and Samsung is feeling the heat. Also, obviously, with the larger iPhones, people that were using Samsung instead of Apple because of screen size don't really have any reason to do so. I KNOW that hurt Samsung a lot too. I'm a Samsung fan as well as an Apple fan but Samsung needs to do something neat and fresh unless they want to see their market share erode more. The better build quality we saw in '14 is an important step in the right direction. Things like the Gear S and Note Edge are certainly cool too. It'll be neat to see what Samsung does with their S6 next month. ...but with the iPhones in the sizes, now, that people want and the other Android players making stellar devices too Samsung is gonna continue to feel the heat.
    02-08-2015 07:00 AM
62 123