Why all the hard feelings?

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
People usually get in wars because they want to justify their purchase.. They have to convince themselves they made the best choice with their cash. It is annoying though since it's really just a matter of opinion.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using iMore Forums.

anon(4777221)

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
thing about price is iPhones aren't more expensive. HTC ONE, Samsung NOTE & Galaxy, Z30, Lumia cost the same price if not more...yet, they are outraged about the iPhone price. Then they talk about widgets and how you can do so much more (i.e. what the sales person told them) and you look at their phone and its the default settings. It basically comes down to they bought a different phone that was supposed to be better than iPhone, so they need to let everyone know and get reassurance for their purchase.

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
thing about price is iPhones aren't more expensive. HTC ONE, Samsung NOTE & Galaxy, Z30, Lumia cost the same price if not more...yet, they are outraged about the iPhone price. Then they talk about widgets and how you can do so much more (i.e. what the sales person told them) and you look at their phone and its the default settings. It basically comes down to they bought a different phone that was supposed to be better than iPhone, so they need to let everyone know and get reassurance for their purchase.

Depends on the person. I do love my widgets but I had iPhone before Android. Didn't have a problem with it.. Just like Android more.

Just like some who leave Android and like iPhone more ;).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using iMore Forums.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl