Always said when they make a big screened iPhone I would get one! Lovin my 6+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-21-2014 01:03 AM
    Gapless playback for my music is the main reason I switched to apple. But now that it's been broken for the last few years on iOS I'm kinda pissed now.
    01-09-2015 08:23 AM
    Another thing I really love about Apple is the presence of the iTunes store and iTunes Match. It's my music streaming service of choice, so that's always another reason I will stick with Apple.
    01-10-2015 02:09 AM
    More apps choices
    01-10-2015 02:31 PM
    I just wanted the new flavour, i hated other platforms. Iphone is simple to use.
    01-11-2015 01:05 PM
    Back to 2009, I was using the Nokia N97 and the wife was using the iPhone 3G. I wouldn't even want to touch her phone as I found it useless those days technologies, it couldn't Bluetooth share things, no much of application for it, it wasn't customizable like my Nokia N97, no whether at lockscreen, no physical keyboard and the battery can't be swapped. Then one day, her iPhone got stacked and needed a full reinstall, she couldn't do it so I decided read about it to help her reinstall it upon which I had a chance to play with it more than I ever agreed to play with an iPhone. I then realize that the scrolling was way smoother than the Nokia, and when looking at the glass screen, it feels great compared to my Nokia. So I asked my wife to exchange our phones for a week since her iPhone is misbehaving (actually I was just willing to try out iPhone and see how it goes) after that one week of testing it, I swear I will never use anything else than iPhone again. No call drops like on the Nokia, no sudden phone offing and auto rebooting, I would reboot my Nokia 5 times a day in order to have it do what it was designed for. But the iPhone, that thing just works. When the new iPhone 4 was introduced, I picked up my first iPhone ever and since, I haven't changed to any other platform. And I'm happy that I haven't look back since.

01-11-2015 03:24 PM
    Camera hands down
    01-12-2015 10:44 AM
    I changed to Apple in 2005. I was on a small vacation over Christmas and needed a computer for some work. I didn't lug my desktop replacement HP laptop (too heavy to travel with) with me on vacation. There was an Apple store closer to me than Circuit City (remember them?) and everything was closing early (Christmas Eve). So I went to the Apple store (never been into one before this) and purchased the cheapest laptop they had to use for work then planned to return it after the weekend. I went thru the setup of the laptop and it found the hotel's WiFi, which for me at the time was miraculous as I had trouble setting myself up on networks back then. The whole process was so easy. I didn't need to download Adobe to read the pdf I was reading, etc. I went back to the Apple store and did return it, but upgraded to the 15" from the 12"! I was hooked. Apple made it easy and 'just worked' resonated from then on.

My first computer ever though was an Apple IIe, which never left an impression on me, except that I wish now that I'd kept it around as a memento.
    01-16-2015 03:07 PM
    I'll be getting a MacBook Pro this year. It will be my first.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    01-19-2015 06:04 AM
    I switched just because I wanted to see first hand what I was missing plus I had a miserable experience with the droid bionic, not saying android isn't a good OS but the bionic sucked, iPhone has many advantages over android but...I'm home sick I miss the android world

01-31-2015 12:50 PM
    I switched when I grew tired of being hobbled day to day by the Blackberry devices I'd been using and then by the news that android apps would become the de facto apps for consumers.
    That was the end. I began joyfully using my iPhone as my daily driver.

Coachbulldog likes this.
    02-01-2015 07:45 AM
    Switch from android because android kinda messy in their ram management. And iphone 5 is the first phone that cost me $1k ;p
    02-02-2015 10:00 AM
    Finally fully converted over to iOS. I really like both platforms, but I really wanted to give iOS a try. After a week w it. I sold off my note 4 & M8. Not looking back

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+
    robbrick likes this.
    02-05-2015 10:56 AM
    Note 4 is quite an awesome gadget
    02-05-2015 12:27 PM
    I like both iOS and android. I had gone back and forth and I finally just realized that I need to have both. The Note 4 is awesome but its too much of a beast for a lot of people. I love all my phones. I love the complexity and flexibility of android and the simpleness and compatibility of iOS. Its all good stuff and I can't get enough.
    02-05-2015 01:59 PM
    I liked the iPad I was issued at work and BlackBerry devices had become unusable; lack of apps, lousy camera, and constant rebooting.
    02-05-2015 06:11 PM
    I'll be getting a MacBook Pro this year. It will be my first.

You're going to love it!
    qbnkelt likes this.
    02-05-2015 06:14 PM
    You're going to love it!
    Oh I'm sure I will!!! it will be so great to have everything synchronised as it should be. And having the legendary Apple customer service.
    02-05-2015 06:47 PM
    Oh I'm sure I will!!! it will be so great to have everything synchronised as it should be. And having the legendary Apple customer service.
    yes you will love it, but it's not MS office friendly, if you use a lot of ms office daily, it won't run as smooth and as powerful if you use in windows
    02-06-2015 11:25 AM
    yes you will love it, but it's not MS office friendly, if you use a lot of ms office daily, it won't run as smooth and as powerful if you use in windows
    No it's actually my home computer so MS office use is sporadic.

02-06-2015 12:30 PM
    I do need photoshop though. How is that?

02-06-2015 12:34 PM
    Originality.
    Haalcyon and hydrogen3 like this.
    02-06-2015 02:01 PM
    I switched to a iPhone mainly due to the fact that I didn't have to deal with the update gambit that was android. I think the fact that you can buy a brand new android phone and it still has software that a year or so old is ridiculous. And you never know if your going to even get the latest updates or not. Also, the iPhone seemed the most well rounded of any phone.

As far as computers go, I use a PC. I've honestly never owned a Mac vefore and I'm not sure if I want a Mac desktop since I can't upgrade and swap out the GPU and other components like a windows PC and windows just had a far better catalog of games. Also, I kinda just like how windows works. I think a lot if people who complain about it being junk or unstable probably haven't used it in a few years.
    02-06-2015 02:25 PM
    I originally got the 1st generation iPad and I just loved the way it worked. At the time I was using an Android Phone and a windows computer. I fell in love with how flawlessly the apple product worked compared to the rest so I purchased a MacBook Air and then when my android phone was destroyed, I got the iPhone 4S. I have been with Apple products ever since.
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    02-06-2015 03:08 PM
    I do need photoshop though. How is that?

I'm sorry, have no idea, but from what people say, macintosh is mend for "tweaking" photos ;p
    02-06-2015 04:32 PM
124 12345