Did You Feel Satisfied After Making The Switch To Apple?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
No matter what other operating system you came from how did you feel once you moved over to Apple and became used to the OS?

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I recently purchased my first Macbook, so there was a learning curve with the OS. I found the OS to be pretty easy to pick up on (even though I'm sure there are many things I still don't know), so I am very satisfied! I love it so far, and do NOT miss Windows (expecially Windows 8).

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
100%. I used to be a BlackBerry and Windows user. Switched over to Mac and iOS in 2009. Couldn't be happier. I'm 100% Apple. iPhone, iPad Mini, MacBook Pro, and Apple TV.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Switching from Windows to Mac was the best decision ever. I will not go back to Windows. I switched from the OG iPhone back in the day to android. Also a great choice for me. Apple hasn't done anything in the mobile space to lure me back yet.

ಠ益ಠ

Chrisy

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I still follow BlackBerry news though. I'll always prefer BlackBerry OS. But I love the ease of app use and how the iPhone backs up to the cloud.

Among other things.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Not only did I feel satisfied...I felt HAPPY.

When I bought my first Macbook...I actually enjoyed using it.

When the iPhone came out, I had my reservations because I had never had a phone without a physical keyboard before, but about 2min. after getting it out of the box and getting it fired up, I knew the situation was exactly the same.

Haven't looked back in either case since.

CKisses

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
absolutely!

moved from a blackberry curve (didn't like the direction they were going in 2010) when iphone came to verizon i picked one up & haven't looked back since....got the 1st ipad mini in 2012 & once my acer died (after only 4 yrs!) i bought a 2013 mac air.

it's not perfect but it's the best for me...

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't think I ever had regrets with my iPhones, they are the best money below 1000 dollars I can spend on for the year typically...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gpd129det

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I resisted for a long time. I was a diehard Blackberry Abuser. But once I choose the "Red Pill" I have been pretty pleased. I have integrated my iPhone and iPad to make my work much more productive.

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
From a self built Windows PC desktop to a MacBook Air: Absolutely satifisfied, especially since gaming on a computer is no longer a priority for me. The user experience is great, I just use it without having to constantly do "maintenance" on the OS.

From a BlackBerry PlayBook to an iPad: Again, satisfied. There are a few things I miss from the PlayBook, but overall the iPad just fits what I expect out of a tablet better.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost