Who else it angered???

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Do you guys hate it when you click an app and that app icon just stays darkened until you click on the icon and exit out of the app.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
galaxyboy,
I think you are referring to
web pages you have added to your
home screen, and yes they do this.....
don't ask me why !

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I do when it happens on my Moto X. But haven't seen this happen on my iPhone. Have you rebooted lately?

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks guys. Just wanted to find out if someone had the same problem. It doesn't bother me that much.

But you said "who else it angered???" with THREE questions marks. Anger in a pretty strong emotion. "Bothered" might have been a better question. Or even "concerned". But "angered"? Seems a bit overblown to me.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
But you said "who else it angered???" with THREE questions marks. Anger in a pretty strong emotion. "Bothered" might have been a better question. Or even "concerned". But "angered"? Seems a bit overblown to me.

Just to catch people's attention. I should have said annoyed. I was angry at first though.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys. Just wanted to find out if someone had the same problem. It doesn't bother me that much.
Do you guys hate it when you click an app and that app icon just stays darkened until you click on the icon and exit out of the app.

Then why the last statement as opposed to the bolded one? I don't get it either.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Then why the last statement as opposed to the bolded one? I don't get it either.

I was angered at first but then it stopped happening often. As a result, I calmed down. It hasn't happened since that. I think I messed up in conveying the message.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
No harm done.... These things happen from time to time and when they are with apps, Just uninstall and reinstall as i suggested and one other said an error in downloading and install.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2