Official 2012 Game Center ID swap thread

Miggs2002

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
ok i have added all ID's since my last post and i am having problems with the following names
Curtis Martin
mmmMaybachMusic
ihate10char
j7469
Heralcles
freshest1

plese can the above named few clarify your ID's and get back to me, is there spaces when there shouldn't be, or vice versa, is there caps when there shouldn't be or vice versa?

my id is

MIGGS

triggywiggy

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
ok i have added all ID's since my last post and i am having problems with the following names
Curtis Martin
mmmMaybachMusic
ihate10char
j7469
Heralcles
freshest1

plese can the above named few clarify your ID's and get back to me, is there spaces when there shouldn't be, or vice versa, is there caps when there shouldn't be or vice versa?

my id is

MIGGS

Caps Don't matter, Caps or no caps a user name would still work

swsmpbaby985

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
farmville

Hi I'm new here, I understand that the game "farmville" is on game center. I've had farmville on my iPhone for awhile now, well yesterday I updated my iPhone 4 to iOS 4.1 yet when I logged onto game center it said I had no available games. So how do I get farmville to show up in my game center? Do I have to uninstall the app then reinstall it?

jhoove09#IM

May 18, 2010
Visit site
ID: jhoove09

Also, none of my friends or family have updated to the iPhone4 yet. Anyone willing to help out with a facetime test call. I missed the Apple test line. lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2