iPhone app statistics for developers

tiptapgames

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Hi!

I've just found a new website where you can, among other things, track statistics about your own apps on appStore (download graphs, comments, ranks, ?)

The site is http://www.gamesappetizer.com, and they're offering the service for free (you must request an invitation, though), so you still can get your premium account without any cost.

Best regards.

Reactions: ajonesma

AppsCyclone

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to spam but appannie.com throw a security alert when I access. The signing up process is easily and it asks for Apple Account right after active account. I really not trust the site.

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't want to spam but appannie.com throw a security alert when I access. The signing up process is easily and it asks for Apple Account right after active account. I really not trust the site.

Hmm...I signed up for appannie awhile ago so I'm not sure what security alert you're getting. I haven't had any issues with them but I'm not sure what the signup process is now.

For any of these sites make sure you create a different Apple/iTunes user account that only has read access to the financial information and sign up to these 3rd party sites with that Apple Account only.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2