Caseco Slim Skin Case - iPhone 7 Plus

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I spent 2 weeks with this case and it’s nothing short of fantastic. I have an Apple Silicone case that I had since day one but I put it aside in no time! This Skin Case wraps perfectly around your phone, texture is great and makes the phone feel nice in hand, as it gives it a naked feel while still protecting it and yes, surprisingly enough, even against falls (from my experience. Don’t try this at home). I dropped it at the gym only to find out that, my phone AND the case were both intact although it was a pretty hard fall.

While I don’t recommend relying on this case 100% to keep your phone safe during everyday life due to the case being so thin that it barely absorbs anything so the shock goes to the internal components, frame and/or case depending on how you dropped it, it did, however, a fantastic job at protecting mine from that fall and even from scratches. Call it luck, call it protection, I call it awesome!

However, you might want to be careful if you have no screen protector as the case has no ledges to protect the screen directly, same goes with your camera lens.

This case definitely is for people who enjoy their phone naked without sacrificing the feel, size, form factor or their wallet.
This case definitely is not for people who are really clumsy or caTealreless with their phone.

I give it two thumbs up! I really urge you to try it.

You can get it here in Jet Black, Rose Gold, Clear and Teal.

And are some photos of the Skin Case Clear on my iPhone 7 Plus Rose Gold:
1f0c81dc03e3921d19cc2dc7c11f5b05.jpg

a6c7f9a6ac85ff8e5cf5f21720df20a1.jpg

Last edited:

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I spent 2 weeks with this case and it’s nothing short of fantastic. I have an Apple Silicone case that I had since day one but I put it aside in no time! This Skin Case wraps perfectly around your phone, texture is great and makes the phone feel nice in hand, as it gives it a naked feel while still protecting it and yes, surprisingly enough, even against falls (from my experience. Don’t try this at home). I dropped it at the gym only to find out that, my phone AND the case were both intact although it was a pretty hard fall.

While I don’t recommend relying on this case 100% to keep your phone safe during everyday life due to the case being so thin that it barely absorbs anything so the shock goes to the internal components, frame and/or case depending on how you dropped it, it did, however, a fantastic job at protecting mine from that fall and even from scratches. Call it luck, call it protection, I call it awesome!

However, you might want to be careful if you have no screen protector as the case has no ledges to protect the screen directly, same goes with your camera lens.

This case definitely is for people who enjoy their phone naked without sacrificing the feel, size, form factor or their wallet.
This case definitely is not for people who are really clumsy or caTealreless with their phone.

I give it two thumbs up! I really urge you to try it.

You can get it here in Jet Black, Rose Gold, Clear and Teal.

And are some photos of the Skin Case Clear on my iPhone 7 Plus Rose Gold:
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170701/1f0c81dc03e3921d19cc2dc7c11f5b05.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170701/a6c7f9a6ac85ff8e5cf5f21720df20a1.jpg

Thanks for the review. Does it have a tacky feel to it so that doesn't feel like it's going to slip out of your hands?

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
...ah, weird, when using Google Chrome, the blue, for hyperlink doesn't show well for 'here'.
But, thanks for pointing it out!

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
...ah, weird, when using Google Chrome, the blue, for hyperlink doesn't show well for 'here'.
But, thanks for pointing it out!

Anytime!
(And thanks for the new word. I didn’t know it was called a hyperlink! I didn’t even know what it was in the first place )

Keep me posted, if you get the case

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2