Are you using Xfinity Mobile?

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I pay $104 a month for financing two iPhone 7 Plus and two GB of shared data. If I use it all. Lately I’ve been using 1 GB so it’s costing more like $92

Yeah I def. couldn't live with that. On my light days I use a GB in a day from just my normal app usage and such. I only use WiFi at home. Public wifi is a nightmare.

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
We are home all the time. But unlimited works if you need it

Due to work I use LTE there all the time. I don't want to use work WiFi (plus it kinda sucks). When out and about at parents/brothers/etc. and doing stuff on the weekend I stay on LTE. Public WiFi is a security nightmare hence why I won't use it. If I absolutely have to I will but then I turn on my VPN.

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I heard they are pretty good. I know it has to have non USA jurisdiction for sure and have a easy setup for my iPhone since I use my iPhone only

Yep NordVPN is outside US and EU jurisdiction. The iPhone app is easy as tapping a country and hitting "Connect" -- done and done :).

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Just curious to see if anyone has gotten Xfinity Mobile and how the service is.
I was totally psyched to join and get unlimited data so I could stream tv at 1080p....then without warning, recourse or a way out Xfinity dropped max stream to 480p. They suck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2