Virgin Mobile Au

Bettinamoreau67

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

Does anyone know what Virgin mobile is like in Australia? There plans seem pretty good over there and you can use your existing phone and all you have to pay for is the plan. Has anyone used VM while they were in Australia?

tess1988

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

Does anyone know what Virgin mobile is like in Australia? There plans seem pretty good over there and you can use your existing phone and all you have to pay for is the plan. Has anyone used VM while they were in Australia?
hi, i live in Australia and havent used virgin mobile myself but seeing you are bring your own phone i would go with Mobile Plans - Live Connected because they also use the OPTUS network like virgin mobile does but virgin uses a different APN(which is used to connect to the interent) which is slower(in most cases) because they use a different backhaul network.

in australia in most caes telstra then optus then vodafone from best to worst but like all mobile provider it all depends where you are.

there are also alot of resellers like liveconnected, TPG & virgin mobile etc that wholsale the optus network so coverage will be the same.

have a look at this really good australian ISP forum
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum/114

again sorry if i couldn't post links this is my first post... also i dont work for any mobile carrier but please post back with what you decide and am happy to help

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2