AT&T Tier 2 Direct Line?

blakejackson

Feb 5, 2009
Visit site
I'm sorry, I don't have any direct lines. There are lines that exist only for employees, but they wouldn't do anyone any good because they would ask for your employee id, etc. Also, I would be jeopardizing my job by posting them on a publicly-viewed web page.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
That's really weird because I did have a number before that I got from someone in tier 2. Just misplaced it. My search continues. :(

blakejackson

Feb 5, 2009
Visit site
I'm not saying that one doesn't exist, I'm just not aware of it. Trust me, if I had it, I would use it. I have to deal with our customer service at least daily, and it drives me nuts.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I'm not saying that one doesn't exist, I'm just not aware of it. Trust me, if I had it, I would use it. I have to deal with our customer service at least daily, and it drives me nuts.

Yeah I know, I got it one time from this really cool guy who helped me once and I just asked him if there was a number I could use to reach this level of support and he rattled off a number. I used it once before and it worked - would go directly to a person. But like I said, I misplaced it. :mad:

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I got the number from a thread about getting swirlymms to work.

First off, call 888.892.9760. These are tier level reps who know what they're doing. Second off, make sure you have the rep enable WAP push (There are 2 places in Snooper for them to make the change.) Next, have the rep change your iphone texting plan to a normal non-iphone text plan. (costs the same). Lastly, have them resend your ota's (over-the-air activation) and reset your vlr's (clears the registry). Power cycle your phone and you should be good to go.

The context leads me to believe that it is tier 2, as those would be the techs with the ability to enable a WAP push and do that other stuff mentioned in the quote, as I understand it.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I got the number from a thread about getting swirlymms to work.

The context leads me to believe that it is tier 2, as those would be the techs with the ability to enable a WAP push and do that other stuff mentioned in the quote, as I understand it.

Sweet, I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
It does work. Gives you two options - to inquire about a trouble ticket and for any other reason you may have.

I did not go farther than that but when I have to switch plans or get something fixed I will try this number again. Thanks.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77