How can I cover the top notch of the XS Max so that it resembles an iPhone 8 Plus?

lmws214

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

I am new to the iphone X series where there is the top portion that i want to flash it like 8 plus; the curvy part of left and right side where it shows the battery strength and the telco , hence seeking for kind advice on how to flash the top segment like the 8 plus. I am using the Xs Max,thanks!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: how to cover the top part of the xs max?

I've never seen anything "flash" in the status bar area on an iPhone. What, exactly, do you mean?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
how to cover the top part of the xs max?

Hi all,

I am new to the iphone X series where there is the top portion that i want to flash it like 8 plus; the curvy part of left and right side where it shows the battery strength and the telco , hence seeking for kind advice on how to flash the top segment like the 8 plus. I am using the Xs Max,thanks!

When you say you ‘want to flash the top portion like the 8 Plus’, are you saying that you want a way to cover the notch and make that top portion resemble that of an iPhone 8 Plus?

Last edited:

lmws214

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: how to cover the top part of the xs max?

When you say you ‘want to flash the top portion like the 8 Plus’, are you saying that you a way to cover the notch and make that top portion resemble that of an iPhone 8 Plus?

Yes. Cover the top segment of the phone where it shows the time and the signal strength bar status.

Cheers.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
how to cover the top part of the xs max?

Yes. Cover the top segment of the phone where it shows the time and the signal strength bar status.

Cheers.

No, you can't show the status bar all the way across. The notch serves a purpose, and has to be there. If you don't see an icon, check Control Center by swiping down from the top-right corner.