I can’t recover my Apple ID

I

iMore Question

https://www.imore.com/how-reset-apple-id
in this site- No= 9 says = open your email!!!!!!

how can i open if i cant recover my password or its locked.

please help!!!!!!

i remember the id, i entered the password, and then it says unlock before, then it says we send recovery password to email, but the thing is i cant open my email.
thats ridiculous. how can i get it if i already trying to open my email ((((((

please help!!!!!!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Re: i cant recover my apple id

That's assuming you chose email on step #9 . You have the option on step #6 to answer security questions.

Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

please help!!!!!!

i remember the id, i entered the password, and then it says unlock before, then it says we send recovery password to email, but the thing is i cant open my email.
thats ridiculous. how can i get it if i already trying to open my email ((((((

please help!!!!!!

No. It states, “Open the email you received from Apple. It will be titled "How to reset your Apple ID password".

With that being said, if you followed the directions, you should have received an email from Apple. Did you get the email from Apple? Please join the iMore Forums so that you can reply in this thread. Thank you.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

No. It states, “Open the email you received from Apple. It will be titled "How to reset your Apple ID password".

With that being said, if you followed the directions, you should have received an email from Apple. Did you get the email from Apple? Please join the iMore Forums so that you can reply in this thread. Thank you.

I think what the OP means is the only way to check their email is on the phone, but the phone is locked so no access to the email. That would stink lol.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I think what the OP means is the only way to check their email is on the phone, but the phone is locked so no access to the email. That would stink lol.

(Laughing)...if it were ‘me’, I would access the email from my computer or another device...

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

(Laughing)...if it were ‘me’, I would access the email from my computer or another device...

Exactly, if the OP couldn't get in the phone. But I'm not so sure that's the problem. But, we may never know, since the OP seems to be gone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77