How to restore an apple boot loop?

I

iMore Question

My iphone 6s has been stuck in an apple boot loop for a few weeks now due to it having no storage left. I did not back it up in the past and I did not use icloud as ironically in the process of trying to make my icloud account the phone went into the boot loop. Does anyone know how or any websites that will help me fix the boot loop and keep all of my data as there is stuff on my phone that is extremely important to me and alls ive been told to do is to restore my phone. thankyou x

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No. You're going to have to put the device in recovery mode or DFU mode and then restore and ser up as new. If your data is associated with cloud services like Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud, etcetera then you will not lose it. Once you've set up the device and sign in to the cloud service(s), your data should sync to the device. Stuff that is not backed up or synced will be lost. Period!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I encountered the same exact problem not so long ago. I simply restored my iPhone via iTunes, and it worked out just fine.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77