How do you reset your Apple ID password without the phone number?

I

iMore Question

I am trying to reset my password but I don't know my phone number that I put with my Apple ID account.

Unknown3404

Apr 11, 2022
Visit site
Can you not read? He said that he forgot his Phone Number so he can’t get into his Account and Forget Password Requires your Phone Number so he cannot do anything

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Can you not read? He said that he forgot his Phone Number so he can’t get into his Account and Forget Password Requires your Phone Number so he cannot do anything

This post is over 4.5 years old. I believe that the OP could still contact Apple Support from another device or PC. That said, I suggest that you take some time to familiarize yourself with iMore's Community Rules and Guidelines. Your post was rather rude, and that type of behavior is not acceptable.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

I agree with Annie

Your first Post is to berate something posted years ago

Welcome to iMore

Second chances are rare but still Exist

Make the most of our great site

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

I’m a big believer in second chances but feel you just used your one strike. Make good use of your second chance.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
This post is over 4.5 years old. I believe that the OP could still contact Apple Support from another device or PC. That said, I suggest that you take some time to familiarize yourself with iMore's Community Rules and Guidelines. Your post was rather rude, and that type of behavior is not acceptable.

True. Tapatalk is good at making peeps believe these conversations are new which are not. This has been going on for a long time now.

Tapatalk needs to update their application so this does not happen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2