How do I uninstall an app that doesn’t appear in my Applications list?

lulik

Aug 15, 2017
Visit site
Can't uninstall app it doesn't appear on my application list.
I get this message IMG_0240.JPG
1aee90a8cffc2ecbf643b31ce3ad2770.png

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: App store

Hello,
The app you want is not available in your country's App Store, hence why it is not allowing you to download it.
You can however change your App Store to the US if you desire.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't change to us store it must have a credit card and address in us.
It doesn't show on my app storage.

Then there’s nothing we can do for you except advise you to contact Apple Support. It’s probably a restriction of some sort to be in compliance with your country’s laws, but I can’t say for certain.

GJNilsen

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
It is also up to the developers to sell the app in different countries. Some only sell for their own market, others exclude countries they do not like, and so on. Its not up to Apple to decide where each app is sold. I would recommend you to contact the developer instead. Maybe they just forgot to check your country when they released the app? Or maybe they did not think the app would be interesting for the market you are living in? Maybe they will reconsider if you write them a polite email.

lulik

Aug 15, 2017
Visit site
It is also up to the developers to sell the app in different countries. Some only sell for their own market, others exclude countries they do not like, and so on. Its not up to Apple to decide where each app is sold. I would recommend you to contact the developer instead. Maybe they just forgot to check your country when they released the app? Or maybe they did not think the app would be interesting for the market you are living in? Maybe they will reconsider if you write them a polite email.

It's Yahoo app,
Thank anyway

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234