Why is my iPod freezing up and not letting me use certain apps properly?

I

iMore Question

my iPod keeps freezing if i try and do something, like change my background, and when i try and take photos they wont save onto the camera roll. I have also tried to back up my photos but my computer doesn't bring up the files. What do I do?

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Find a way to backup your photos to your computer (install dropbox on your pc and ipad, it's free) and then try to perform an encrypted backup of your ipad. Then factory reset the device and set the ipad up as new. Without reinstalling your backup run the tablet for a day or so to see if it still has the same issues. If it does and the ipad is still under warranty, make an appointment with the Genius Bar at Apple and let them look at it. If there's no issues then reinstall your backup.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Find a way to backup your photos to your computer (install dropbox on your pc and ipad, it's free) and then try to perform an encrypted backup of your ipad. Then factory reset the device and set the ipad up as new. Without reinstalling your backup run the tablet for a day or so to see if it still has the same issues. If it does and the ipad is still under warranty, make an appointment with the Genius Bar at Apple and let them look at it. If there's no issues then reinstall your backup.

It's an iPod.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2