Whatsapp status inability to access camera roll

I

iMore Question

By the latest update of Whatsapp, I cannot update my status of any kind of pictures or videos from my camera roll, the only way to update is from direct clicking in the camera. I have tried every thing, including reinstalling of whatsapp, still no use.
Allowance of camera roll is done.
User: iOS 7.1.2
Please help :(

upandover

Jan 27, 2017
Visit site
Not really sure what you mean but I take it you can't change your profile picture? iOS 7 probably isn't doing you any favors.

srija12_me07

Feb 24, 2017
Visit site
The thing is.. after the update of new whatsapp, i cannot upload any picture from my gallary.. access to the gallary's option is not at all available IN ORDER TO UPDATE LIVE STATUS

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
May 31, 2014
Visit site
I have the latest and seems working for me. I can tap on my Status, select pictures from the Gallery or record new pictures from the camera.

Go to iPhone Settings. Pull down to search and enter WhatsApp. Tap on the WhatsApp app and then check access to Photos. It should say Read and write.

JoCphine

Jan 31, 2019
Visit site
Hi. I had same problem. All pictures were missing, and I could not access Solution: Go to settings: Find WhatsApp - select photos - either way it is set, change the settings and leave the in the end as read and write - Do this even if it is already set on this setting. Done!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi. I had same problem. All pictures were missing, and I could not access Solution: Go to settings: Find WhatsApp - select photos - either way it is set, change the settings and leave the in the end as read and write - Do this even if it is already set on this setting. Done!

Hello and welcome to iMore! Thanks for helping out with this. When you get a chance, please take a minute to introduce yourself here!. We love having new members, especially those who are willing to help out!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2