I received a new phone number and am now unable to log in since they're sending the verification code to my old number. Please help!
    Daddy_ritaken1 likes this.
    01-24-2017 12:38 PM
  2. pkcable said: Best Answer

I found this on the internet which might be able to help!

How to login to Snapchat if you lost your phone number | snapchat download
    01-24-2017 12:54 PM
    I had to get my phone number changed and Verizon did a hard reset which wiped everything. I don't have the same number that's linked to my profile and I don't have a recovery code either. Is there any way to get in to my account?
    Ilovecheer1238 likes this.
    01-24-2017 01:04 PM
    I had to get my phone number changed and Verizon did a hard reset which wiped everything. I don't have the same number that's linked to my profile and I don't have a recovery code either. Is there any way to get in to my account?
    See my answer above.
    01-24-2017 01:10 PM
    my sisters phone broke and she cant get the verification code at all is there a way to get the verification code to send to the email tht is linked with the snapchat account?
    Daddy_ritaken1 likes this.
    03-29-2017 10:58 PM
    my sisters phone broke and she cant get the verification code at all is there a way to get the verification code to send to the email tht is linked with the snapchat account?
    Have your sister take out the sim card from her broken phone and let her use an other phone just to receive the verification code. After that she can take out the SIM card and continue using Snapchat as before.

Ps: welcome to iMore. Post often and don't hesitate to start new threads if you have any questions. We're happy to have you.
    03-30-2017 06:20 AM
    I need help trying to log into my old Snapchat , I had my Snapchat set up to where I would get a code to be able to log in but when I changed my number I totally forgot to change that on there, so I forgot my password and , I don't know what email I used , I don't know my verification code either and I really need to log into this Snapchat so if you know how to help me , please let me know !!
    06-26-2017 11:39 AM
    https://support.snapchat.com/en-US
    https://support.snapchat.com/en-US/i-need-help

Are you talking about your Recovery Code or your Verification Code?
    It looks like if you do not have or do not know your Recovery Code, then you will not be able to log in to that account at all.

"With Login Verification enabled you will need both your password and a verification code sent to your phone to log in to your Snapchat account on an unverified device. Depending on how you chose to enable Login Verification, the Verification Code would be delivered by SMS or generated by an authentication app.

You can also use your most recently generated Recovery Code to log in one time on an unverified device. You can only generate a Recovery Code while logged in to your account. Go here for more info!"

"If you have lost your Recovery Code, or did not generate one, then you will be unable to log in.

Note: We are unable to generate Recovery Codes on your behalf.

You may create a new account, but please note your current username will no longer be available. "
    06-26-2017 04:42 PM
    I can not get my phone verified and it says either that it is on another account or that it can’t verify for that reason but I don’t have the info for the account my number is on
    07-24-2017 11:55 AM
    08-07-2017 06:03 AM
    I don’t believe there’s anything you can do aside from establishing a new Snapchat account. This is why the Snapchat warns you to save your recovery code when you originally set up login verification. Best of luck.
    08-07-2017 06:14 AM
    How can I long in to snapchat if I forgot password and email
    09-12-2017 06:49 AM
    How can I long in to snapchat if I forgot password and email
    It’s best to contact Snapchat support about this.
    09-12-2017 08:58 AM