Imore contest problems

tom_55

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Hello,
Every once in awhile I enter the Imore contest to win a price. After login I post my message and click the comment button. I check if my post went through and it did.
After awhile I login again and I see that your entry is 0 which is not try.
Please fix your broken system.
Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Are you assuming that the only reason you haven't won anything is because you think your comment wasn't registered?

tom_55

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Hello,
No that is the not the reason and your response has nothing to do with my question. I am asking it should show that my entry was entered.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
No that is the not the reason and your response has nothing to do with my question. I am asking it should show that my entry was entered.

If you create a post in an active contest thread, that post is considered an entry, unless the post is deleted.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Can you be more specific in how you enter the contest? What all do you see and do? Do you refer to other things you do besides posting a comment? Like following on Twitter and etc?

tom_55

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Hello,
No that is not correct because when you login again and if the message says your entry 0 and then you post again this is double posting which is not allowed.

tom_55

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I have already described it as specific I can. I don't enter the contest via many of the options that are given like subscribe to a newsletter or d/l app etc. It is strictly in the contest forum.
Try entering a contest and see for yourself what you get.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2