Clean iTunes Movies?

anon(9758025)

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Is there a way to buy an edited clean edition of a movie on iTunes because iTunes is doing a block buster in July deal and just wondered if there was a way buy tv edited movies or something like that.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
That's a shame. I would like to be able to buy sanitised movies and TV programmes. Especially now the iPad Pro supports a wider colour gamut, which means extra shades of certain colours will be displayed.

I agree that a kid or TV friendly version would be nice, even as an alternate language track based on parental settings, would be great. Not sure what the color gamut has to do with it tho unless you're saying you would watch more due to the screen of the iPad Pro.

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I agree that a kid or TV friendly version would be nice, even as an alternate language track based on parental settings, would be great. Not sure what the color gamut has to do with it tho unless you're saying you would watch more due to the screen of the iPad Pro.

I'm just saying that some content will now be more realistic/explicit because of the extra colours that can be displayed. I don't wish to see that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2