microsoft xpert error on Iphone5s

I

iMore Question

While at the Bank today I attempted to access my Hotmail account through my phone to email documents to the financial advisor. I typed in "Hotmail" and clicked on the 1st choice labeled Hotmail account. The screen immediately displayed a blue scree with red lettering, a extra window popped up and continue with MS Network Server has detected some suspicious activity from your IP address. Cydoor spyware may have caused a security break at your network location.
I contacted the Tech support number provided 855. No automated service prompts, but an actual live person answered the phone. told me to restart my phone. I did and the message did not go away. I called the number back, the person stated that it would cost me 99.99 to remove the message on my phone. I thank them and said No. I contacted Microsoft. Microsoft technician said they could not do anything, to contact Iphone. Thank You.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Connect your iPhone to your computer, initiate the computer's iTunes app, and then select "Restore". Note: ALL of your data that did not come native on the device will be deleted.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2