Some Apple Music and iCloud Sharing Woes ...

I

iMore Question

So when iOS 8.4 came out we upgraded all 5 phones in our house. (4 5Ss and a 6)

I took the plunge and setup iCloud Family Sharing. It took a few tries to get my oldest daughter's phone working. But once it did, it was working as advertised. Everyone logged into iTunes and the App store as themselves and we could share purchases. Then I went to Apple Music and for a week or so it was working great for us. Everyone logged in as themselves and we had our own offline music, playlists, and could share actual purchases.

Then all of a sudden a few days ago it went bad. Now for three of us, myself included, we can no longer use Apple Music, we're just prompted to buy it for the $10 or $15. It looks like we fast-forwarded and went to the end of the 3 month free trial. For the other two phones, it's working fine, they're still using the free trial.

When I look into the accounts and status, all 5 of us are still correctly part of family sharing. That all seems correct. I've spoken with Apple twice and they don't seem willing or able to help. This morning they told me to restart all 5 phones, login on all 5 as me, then logout and have each person login as themselves. Of course that didn't work.

Any ideas? I'm pretty well stumped with this one.

Thanks in advance,
Chris