How do I cancel my Music subscription?

I

iMore Question

I'm trying to cancel my subscription to try apple music for free, but I can't find the subscription tab, the only thing I can find with manage in it is:"iTunes newsletter and special offers". I updated, pressed the icon on the left, opened my view apple id, and I have no subscription tab, the only thing i have with the option to manage is:"itunes Newsletter and special offers"

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: I don't have subscription for apple music

Your thread title in its original form stated, "I don't have subscription for Apple Music", however, the first sentence in the post states that you're trying to cancel your subscription. Which is it? If you indeed opted to subscribe to Music, you can follow the instruction to cancel your subscription via the iMore Blog instructions found via the below link.

http://www.imore.com/how-turn-apple-musics-automatic-subscription-renewal

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: I don't have subscription for apple music

You can also go to settings > iTunes & App Store > Tap your Apple ID at the top and pick View Apple ID from the list. Enter your password then go to the subscriptions section. Tap on Apple Music then you will see the auto-renew button.

However Apple has been having issues since 11am EST with a lot of their services. I am still not able to get into my account to check. So try again later on or tomorrow.

Zswagger Mahmoud

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
What I'm trying to say is I do not have the subscription subheader! i know this link, t.co/PmPdnAGEHE , i tried it till step 3 but instead of subscription subheader I have iTunes Newsletters and special offers. Do you know how to fix this? And yes, I am trying the free subscription. Sorry if the question was a bit confusing, i think the word "Cancel" was a typo.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77