A dead friends locked phone

I

iMore Question

I have an i phone that was a good friends of the families..he just passed away unexpextedly 2 days ago due to a car accident ..he has a passcode on it. How do we get into the phone to get some phone numbers out of his phone so we can inform his family of for his memoral service we were the closest thing to his family but we still need to get ahold pf his bio-logical family n his children..how do we get into his phone to get this information n any other information we need that we know is in his phone..he was a very private person n didnt like to keep things around that someone could take or copy really easy..we only know of one family member but we dont know his real name or his number and we only know his nick name n how it is listed in his phone..The only other person that knew the passcode is in a coma due to the accedent that took our friend..please help us put or best friend /brother to rest

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
About all you can do is if Siri works from the lock screen, and they set up contacts with family relationship tags you coul use Siri to "call mom...dad...my sister...brother..."

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Great advice Keith

Also you can try and contact his carrier and explain the situation to them or contact his employer

Good Luck

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have an i phone that was a good friends of the families..he just passed away unexpextedly 2 days ago due to a car accident ..he has a passcode on it. How do we get into the phone to get some phone numbers out of his phone so we can inform his family of for his memoral service we were the closest thing to his family but we still need to get ahold pf his bio-logical family n his children..how do we get into his phone to get this information n any other information we need that we know is in his phone..he was a very private person n didnt like to keep things around that someone could take or copy really easy..we only know of one family member but we dont know his real name or his number and we only know his nick name n how it is listed in his phone..The only other person that knew the passcode is in a coma due to the accedent that took our friend..please help us put or best friend /brother to rest

If the "good friend" has indeed passed away due to a car accident, local authorities were called to the scene and have already tracked down next of kin or are in the process of doing so. Having said that, unless Siri has been prevented from being used at the lock screen, you will not be able to bypass the lock screen without restoring the device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2