Is there a way to hide text messages from one certain contact?

spivy87

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
Thank you Tool it never amazes me anymore the lengths people go to cheat if you have to hide something from the person you are with you should not be with them. I am battling with that now in feel he is hiding something from me and it kills me inside to think I am not what he wants I was looking up a slot game he plays because the notification pops up at random times and when searching it hurts my heart to soo all the apps cheaters cam use to hurt other people if you are not vested why be with them !!

spivy87

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
I'm on here cause of that right now so I'm trying to learn as much as possible about the iPhone cause o have suspicions

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Re: is there a way to hide text messages from one certain contact?

1. Don't "lay your phone down".
2. Turn notifications off for all text messages.
3. Use a "burner" phone.
4. Tell that contact not to text you on your phone.

This is funny, the typical cheating rules lol

spivy87

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
I've learned this about FaceTime you can do it on a Mac and be connected to your phone only there is no trace on phone but on pc it'll show differently

Lu Leroy

Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
Why do you guys have to be critical of other people's situation. Why are you on here if this forum doesn't pertain to your inquiry.

I went looking for something because when I get upset and I want to choose to not see messages from certain people I can have that option without having it sitting in my inbox. We all get upset and delet text messages only to wish you had them back. Everything isn't about cheating.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Why do you guys have to be critical of other people's situation. Why are you on here if this forum doesn't pertain to your inquiry.

I went looking for something because when I get upset and I want to choose to not see messages from certain people I can have that option without having it sitting in my inbox. We all get upset and delet text messages only to wish you had them back. Everything isn't about cheating.
But this one in the OP probably is about that.

However, the advice given in this thread still applies whether "it's about cheating" or not.

1. Don't "lay your phone down".
2. Turn notifications off for all text messages.
3. Use a "burner" phone.
4. Tell that contact not to text you on your phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2