does it shorten the battery life if u charge the iphone to 80% and unplug it and replug it in?
    i mean like for example if i u mistakely unplug the charger and then plug it back in again?
    u know what i mean...
    02-07-2015 03:57 PM
    does it shorten the battery life if u charge the iphone to 80% and unplug it and replug it in?
    i mean like for example if i u mistakely unplug the charger and then plug it back in again?
    u know what i mean...
    No. It happens to me sometimes. I sometimes forget to charge the phone overnight and I get in the car and it's low, so I just plug in the car. When I get to work it's not fully charged so I just charge at the office. No problem with my battery at all.
    Nastybloodlust likes this.
    02-07-2015 04:02 PM
    Your phone battery will last a certain amount of full charges. Numerous partial charges add up to a full charge. The only thing I've read over and over about LI batteries is to not let them drain to 0%.
    02-07-2015 06:24 PM
    You should have no problems charging that way. From my own readings the only that will shorten the lifespan of li-ion batteries is the temperature conditions when charging. More so in laptops and the like that people leave plugged in a lot. If you're not leaving your plugged in longer than overnight you should be fine.
    02-07-2015 06:53 PM