POP account?

I

iMore Question

Been running this app for the past few days. Agree that it is great, however you can not add POP accounts at this time. Too bad.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
This is the iMore forum. Who are you directing your question to? And what app do you refer to? How did you get here?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
My guess this is from the Blog's post about the new outlook app... There's a link at the end of every blog post that "encourages" people to ask a question... And the link to do so drags them to our 'question' forum... Something that they need to re-think IMO....

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My guess this is from the Blog's post about the new outlook app... There's a link at the end of every blog post that "encourages" people to ask a question... And the link to do so drags them to our 'question' forum... Something that they need to re-think IMO....
I figured as much. I forgot about the blog on the Outlook app. And I agree they need to either move the link or do away with it.
It even says, "If you have a question about this article...". @rene should be the one answering those questions. Many times we don't have a clue what they're talking about. Now all those questions about contests make sense. Etc.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Last edited:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
So that's where all those contest questions come from.....

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6