Why My battery draines so fast??

Peterpetram

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Got my new iPhone 5 today with ios 7, it can barely stay for 2 hours from 100%-0%.

I have few apps like whattsap, facebook, twitter, instagram, bbc news, cnn news, cnn oney, bbc sports, imore forums, goal.com, tapatalk, shazam, messenger, tr news, chrome, dictionary, livescore, supersport, imdb, telegram, pinterest, ebay, amazon, bible, wikipedia and youtuebe.

I have 3G running with data roaming.

Please help out guys.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Got my new iPhone 5 today with ios 7, it can barely stay for 2 hours from 100%-0%.

I have few apps like whattsap, facebook, twitter, instagram, bbc news, cnn news, cnn oney, bbc sports, imore forums, goal.com, tapatalk, shazam, messenger, tr news, chrome, dictionary, livescore, supersport, imdb, telegram, pinterest, ebay, amazon, bible, wikipedia and youtuebe.

I have 3G running with data roaming.

Please help out guys.

Do you clear out your recent apps by double tapping the home button and swiping to get rid of apps running in the background?

Also, if you have background app refresh on, some apps will run in the background and eat up battery and data. To control which apps run in the background, go to Settings>General>Background App Refresh and turn off the apps you don't want refreshing in the background.

Hope this helps!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2