Why won't iOS 8 let me click "done" when I am done editing a playlist on my iPod Touch?

I

iMore Question

I haven't had many problems with iOS 8 yet, but when I went to my music to edit a playlist on my ipod touch, everything was going great until I went to click 'done' and exit out of the editing, when I discovered that there was no done button to be seen. Am I not seeing it? Is it even there? Or is this another bug. Also, a lot of the songs that I downloaded yesterday are not showing up on my ipod either, when they were showing up yesterday. It put the wrong artists music under another artist's section. On my iTunes, everything looks normal, it's just my ipod that is glitching. HELP!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS 8 won't let me click "done" when I am done editing a playlist on my ipod touch

I haven't had any music issues on my 5s but I don't own an iPod anymore let's see if anyone that owns one can collaborate on this

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
iOS 8 won't let me click "done" when I am done editing a playlist on my ipod ...

Mine shows up fine
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411304875.860774.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411304942.002305.jpg

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

FallenOne999

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: iOS 8 won't let me click "done" when I am done editing a playlist on my ipod touch

I'm having the same issue. I haven't found a solution yet either. I hate doing the updates as they seem to cause more problems then they are worth. I wish Apple did a better job of checking for bugs before releasing updates.

Amy Kirwood

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site

I am having the same problem on my 5s it's there at the start then disappears... Only happens when I'm creating a new playlist.

Amy_henders0n

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site

I have no done button on my iPhone 4s when I'm trying to make a playlist either :/ it really annoying

Wikan Kapandyan

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site

Just updated my iPod touch 5 and the same problem happened to me when creating new playlist. The done button was there at first but disappeared as I opened albums to add more songs. Had I known this problem exist I wouldnt update and stick with iOS 6 since it works just fine :(

Ash Dudman

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site

Make sure you're playing music while editing a playlist as the 'Now Playing' bit sits over where the done button should be .

Ryleigh Harding

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site

what you need to do is double click the home button and slide music up.. it happens to me all the time #stupid :mad:

Stephen Lovejoy

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site

Yeah happened to me too. I figured out the "done" switches to "now playing" when the song you're listening to ends and you lose the ability to save the playlis you're editingt. Just dont have songs playing while editing a playlist and you'll be able to save it. Pretty dumb that it does that though

marieflynn

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site

OH MY GOSH I have that same problem on my iPhone 6 and I've had to play songs through Siri all the time when I want to listen to music!

marieflynn

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site

it didn't work for me :(
i have an iPhone not an iPod if that explains why it's not working, but is there any other way? I've been playing music through Siri and it's REALLY ANNOYING!

Dan Barnett1

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site

I corrected the Problem by shutting the phone off completely (powering down) the playlist was gone but you could at least remake the playlist and not be stuck in adding to playlist mode.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I corrected the Problem by shutting the phone off completely (powering down) the playlist was gone but you could at least remake the playlist and not be stuck in adding to playlist mode.

Thanks for the update...:)

lisa koola

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: Why won't iOS 8 let me click "done" when I am done editing a playlist on my iPod Touch?

same here I just updated ios8.4 the songs I purchased some are missing just like I update my music playlist most of the time and as I recall last time I didn't even purchase U2 songs it's just happen in my iTunes music and I checked they said I did - crap

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2