Family no longer able to text between iPhone 5c and Samsung Galaxy S4

I

iMore Question

My wife and 2 kids got their Androids HTC switched to iPhone 5c. A month later I decided to upgrade my Infuse 4G to Galaxy S4. Since then, we're not able to text each other unless they turned off their iMessage feauture. The weird part is that if they forget to do that, somebody else ended up getting their iMessages. The question is: Why didn't I have this issue with my Infuse 4G? This happens only with the Galaxy S4... I guess I should be very disappointed with Apple!

PeltFrelken

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
My wife and 2 kids got their Androids HTC switched to iPhone 5c. A month later I decided to upgrade my Infuse 4G to Galaxy S4. Since then, we're not able to text each other unless they turned off their iMessage feauture. The weird part is that if they forget to do that, somebody else ended up getting their iMessages. The question is: Why didn't I have this issue with my Infuse 4G? This happens only with the Galaxy S4... I guess I should be very disappointed with Apple!

Why are you making this difficult on yourself? 3 of 4 people in your household have iPhones, why don't you just get an iPhone? It would put to rest this whole problem with texting. There's a bigger iPhone now, why get a Galaxy?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2