Stuck on circle screen iphone 4 jailbroken ios 7.1.2

Fallentoxic

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello people so this is how it happened. I have a iphone 4 jailbroken ios 7.1.2 and it was working fine a moment ago,But i launched cydia and the screen suddenly froze also take notice that My power button the top one is jammed so i used assistive touch and turned it off. After it was off i could no longer turn it on (even tried with home button still no luck) I went to itunes and tried to restore it but it said "turn off i find my iphone" So i couldent access my iphone but went to icloud and erased my data (i have latest backup) suddenly My iphone displayed the apple icon with progress bar, I was happy cos it turned on but after the progress bar finished a white circle thing was moving in the center of the screen and it did that for 18h (I left it over night)
So i waited for the battery to die down and so it did. I connected my iphone to my computer and the charge screen came up on my iphone so i waited a little longer and then the apple icon came up and went to my passcode screen but my data was there somehow so i entered my passcode and the menue came up but soon after the apple icon came up with the progress bar again and now its on the circle thing again. What am i going to do. And its still on the loop screen urgent help needed thanks

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Fallentoxic

Faulty power button makes it difficult to troubleshoot your device. Try restoring it thru iTunes if you can get it to boot back up again

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77