Calendars, Google Calendar, and Fantastical 2

I

iMore Question

I'm using Fantastical 2 on my 5s. Previously, everything was synching fine. My phone was acting kind of wonky (technical term =) ) so I decided to do a restore and start from scratch. Now I can't get my calendars to sync. I can't remember how I had things set up previously, so my question is:

How should my settings look in order to get my Google Calendar to sync onto my iPhone, and thereby sync to Fantastical 2? I believe previously I had signed in on the iCloud account with my gmail address in order to get my Google Contacts to sync, and to activate photo stream. (My gmail address is also my Apple ID) But I thought I also had just added a second account, and used the same google account again! Is that even necessary, or is just using my Gmail account as the iCloud account sufficient? Could adding both of them and having calendars turned on on both of them cancel each other out? I searched the FAQs on the Fantastical site, and it said to make sure the Apple Calendars was showing my Google calendars, and it's not. It's only showing the local iPhone ones, even though Calendars was toggled on in both the iCloud account and Gmail account. What should I do to fix this problem?

Thanks for any help!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
adding the google account shouldn't cancel it out- I personally would try it and see- Worst case you can delete that account.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2