I cant download apps on my ipad mini help

I

iMore Question

Whenever i click the install button on apps, it just loads for a while then the install button reappears. Its also the same with updates. Its been like this for almost 4 days now. I have turned the ipad on and off, logged out of itunes then logged back in and have even restarted our router, but to no avail. The ios is an early version of ios 7.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You should not have any issues and also make sure you have no restrictions on in settings that would not allow you to install appps.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Whenever i click the install button on apps, it just loads for a while then the install button reappears. Its also the same with updates. Its been like this for almost 4 days now. I have turned the ipad on and off, logged out of itunes then logged back in and have even restarted our router, but to no avail. The ios is an early version of ios 7.
1. Are you connected to the internet?
2. Is your account in good standing?
3. Have you tried rebooting your device?
4. Have you tried deleting and then re-installing the apps?

If not, give the above a try...:)

HuntNolan

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I had this same problem a while back. Have you fiddled around with the date and time at all? If so change it back to what the date and time originally are. Hope I helped have a good one!:D

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll