Find Friends question.

Eric6151

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Noticed yesterday when my wife went shopping, Find Friends wasn't showing her on the road. It was showing her still at home ( she has an iPad mini ) that was still at home. Why wouldn't it show her 4s on the road? Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums app

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Noticed yesterday when my wife went shopping, Find Friends wasn't showing her on the road. It was showing her still at home ( she has an iPad mini ) that was still at home. Why wouldn't it show her 4s on the road? Any suggestions?

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1397541124.501339.jpg

In the app under "me" you can choose what device shows your location more than Likely it's set to share from the iPad mini .
The app does not have to be logged in to share location just has to be installed and setup first.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Eric6151

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
The wife's iPad mini had a follow me for the iPad & the phone. iPad was checked, switched it to the phone & all is good.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The wife's iPad mini had a follow me for the iPad & the phone. iPad was checked, switched it to the phone & all is good.

Thanks for the update, and enjoy the rest of your day...:)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Glad you got it fixed but maybe your wife knew what she did on purpose ?? Hahah jk

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77