New to iPad

I

iMore Question

I am looking to get my first iPad. I am a bit of a technophobe. AKA: negative zero tech! All the current generation specs sound wonderful but I am not sure if I need all that. So, I am debating if I need all the current specs of the iPad Air or if an iPad 2 is all I need. I like a larger screen. I am planning on using it as a POS register for Square and for client record keeping. And of course, Candy Crush! I am sure there is more I can do with it so am open to feedback.
I liked reading your posts so far and would trust your suggestions.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
You'll get more useful life out of an iPad Air... or an iPad4 - you'll get more of the capabilities of iOS7, and iOS8, possibly iOS9... The iPad2 has been discontinued, and what it has for an iOS now is likely as good as it will get.

koerk

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Apple ditched the iPad 2 from their lineup a few days ago in favor of the iPad 4. If you are talking about a non-used device, this is not a bad deal because it's actually pretty capable hardware and has a retina screen which the iPad 2 lacks.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Like stated, iPad 2 has been discontinued . I have the 4 and still a great tablet. IPad Air or the iPad 4 would be a good choice.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Absolutely. You have to really wonder if the weight savings and faster processor is really worth the difference in price. I love my Air but not sure I'd pick it over the 4 if doing it all over again.

via the tablet

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2