Siri only opens native apps on 5s

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I recently noticed that siri is only opening apps that are built into ios apps like youtube or anything else from the appstore im left with a response "you dont seem to have an app named______" I came across a fix about deleting caches but this was for ios 6 im not sure if it would work. Any Ideas anyone?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I recently noticed that siri is only opening apps that are built into ios apps like youtube or anything else from the appstore im left with a response "you dont seem to have an app named______" I came across a fix about deleting caches but this was for ios 6 im not sure if it would work. Any Ideas anyone?

That's odd. When I use it, Siri opens whatever app I as it to. Have you tried resetting your device?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
That's odd. When I use it, Siri opens whatever app I as it to. Have you tried resetting your device?

Follow Nikki's advice it shouldn't happen Siri is working great for me

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
Same with me...I just did a very short review in the IOS apps thread on Evernote so I asked it to open it and no issues with me. Follow Nikki's advice.

jwaves

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Same with me...I just did a very short review in the IOS apps thread on Evernote so I asked it to open it and no issues with me. Follow Nikki's advice.

thanks I did and it worked out for me. thanks everyone else as well for your input. I'm new to the iphone and jailbreaking so I just wanted to make sure I didnt mess anything up

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
thanks I did and it worked out for me. thanks everyone else as well for your input. I'm new to the iphone and jailbreaking so I just wanted to make sure I didnt mess anything up

Great! Welcome to iMore.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2