Hi I'm very new to kindle and ipad please help me decide educate me I have a laptop and I am considering purchasing a kindle or ipad to put the Bible on it but I do not know nothing about the ipad or kindle
    01-24-2014 10:33 PM
    If you only want the device for reading, I would recommend the Kindle. If you want more than books, I would recommend the iPad.
    01-24-2014 10:39 PM
    Hi I'm very new to kindle and ipad please help me decide educate me I have a laptop and I am considering purchasing a kindle or ipad to put the Bible on it but I do not know nothing about the ipad or kindle
    In my opinion, if your goal is to "read", go with the kindle, but if it's to be for general use, i.e., reading, web surfing, email, games, etc., then get an iPad.
    01-24-2014 10:40 PM
    It's pretty hard to surpass a kindle paper white for reading.
    I would say a shopping trip is in store!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    Just_Me_D and Speedygi like this.
    01-24-2014 11:40 PM
    I've been meaning to check out the PW
    Forum to see what they are saying about the latest model.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums mobile app
    01-24-2014 11:53 PM
    I read on my iPad just fine with the Kindle app. I think the issues about reading LCD screens on eyestrain are specific to certain people. I stare at a screen for hours on end for my job and have never gotten eyestrain. I don't see the point in having a separate device that only does one thing when an iPad can act as an e-reader and so much more.
    05-23-2014 11:46 PM
    I read on my iPad just fine with the Kindle app. I think the issues about reading LCD screens on eyestrain are specific to certain people. I stare at a screen for hours on end for my job and have never gotten eyestrain. I don't see the point in having a separate device that only does one thing when an iPad can act as an e-reader and so much more.
    Me too, I also don't have any problems with reading on an iPad or whatsoever...
    05-24-2014 12:22 AM