iMore Forums App

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
The problem I'm currently having is that I am not getting iOS notifications for the iMore Forum via the Tapatalk Pro app even though I get them for the Mobile Nations Forums. I may reinstall the iMore Forums app, but I uninstalled not that long ago because I was not getting notifications and I preferred the look of Tapatalk.

D is there any way to delete the notifications once read. They keep adding up. Are they taking phone memory ? I even have Notifications turned OFF both in the app and on my phone and I still keep getting them.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
D is there any way to delete the notifications once read. They keep adding up. Are they taking phone memory ? I even have Notifications turned OFF both in the app and on my phone and I still keep getting them.

If you're referring to the notifications "within the app", then no, there isn't a way to remove them and no, they are not taking away from the device's memory. The app pulls data from the iMore Forums....:)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
If you're referring to the notifications "within the app", then no, there isn't a way to remove them and no, they are not taking away from the device's memory. The app pulls data from the iMore Forums....:)

Aw thanks D that makes me feel so much better ! I still don't know why I even started getting them though because I do have Notifications turned off but as long as it's not taking away from the device memory I'm good !

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Aw thanks D that makes me feel so much better ! I still don't know why I even started getting them though because I do have Notifications turned off but as long as it's not taking away from the device memory I'm good !

You're very welcome, my friend. As for having notifications unchecked in the app's settings, there's a glitch that will automatically revert them to their default settings (all notifications checked) no matter how many times you uncheck them. Hopefully, it will be fixed in the next version.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2