Is the Sprint data network any good?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Where I am, no.

Location, Location, Location... ask friends/relatives where you want to spend the most time using your phone what service provider they're using... and use that one too.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Sprint

Hello

I think it depends on the state and the area you live. Check their coverage nap

#Naked Tuesday

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Sprint

I would definitely check with friends or family when it comes to Sprint. That is very hit or miss. Check their data speeds as well. No need for unlimited data with snail speed service.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
My opinion is bias being a sprint lifer but there service has improved a lot in the last couple of years and just getting better as time goes by

Call quality has always been crisp and clear but data is just starting to pick up its pace there LTE is not the fastest but I'm not complaining

Sent from my iPhone 5

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm in Philly and Sprint is good here. I know it's not like that everywhere. They just initiated LTE here in July and it's rocking pretty good. Seems like they flipped a switch on October 31st that's when LTE miraculously appeared in the house. From the time I got the 5s on September 24 I was only getting 3G in the house. Now I'm getting LTE outside more than 3G.
I downloaded a whole album off iTunes on LTE sitting in a parking lot. I was shocked.

#Naked Tuesday

_YoKolorMeBadd

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Sprint

Totally depends on where you live. In my area, Sprint is horrible. In your area they might be okay. You'd have to test them out and see if you actually get data and good reception from them.

In certain parts of San Diego; Sprint has pretty good coverage, but let's say I got to a different part of SD, I may have little to no service. But that's with every carrier, you're just going to have to judge that one for yourself.

(I don't have Sprint, I just have a couple friends who do and they've told me about their experiences.)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Where I lived in NJ, Sprint service was great, but when I moved to GA the service was BAD so I switched to Verizon....couldn't be happier

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I have no problems at all. Now, where I work there is no Sprint service and I am roaming on Verizon. While there, the network is almost always "busy" when I try to make a call, and data speeds are on a par with the post office. When I'm at home, however, the service is great. When I'm in Reno, the LTE is lightning!

tlbaker1

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Is the Sprint data network any good?

I never had a problem with them; however, I used to roam in my Manhattan apt. Several years ago, back in 2000ish. I had a 27% corporate discount and I left them for verizon cuz I wanted a razr phone back in 2006. LOL.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2