Who else has an Apple Watch Band Obsession?

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Okay I swear no more eBay for me but I just couldn't pass up a deal on a brand new genuine Apple Watch Sport Band in cornflower for cheap. Gawd the mister is gonna kill me if I buy another watch band. I can't help that I want a variety of colors to go with my wardrobe kinda like a my shoe obsession/collection LOL!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Okay I swear no more eBay for me but I just couldn't pass up a deal on a brand new genuine Apple Watch Sport Band in cornflower for cheap. Gawd the mister is gonna kill me if I buy another watch band. I can't help that I want a variety of colors to go with my wardrobe kinda like a my shoe obsession/collection LOL!!

I see an intervention in your future!

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site

Yup I'm finding I swap bands out according to what I'm wearing lol. I bought black dress pants as an excuse to buy a nice leather band to go with them lol.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I never developed a watch band obsession or even change them a lot. I usually change band colors when the seasons change.

I literally have 4 apple sport bands: pink sand, dragon fruit, peach and a Nike band lilac/pink.

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
An example of matching bands with clothes lol. I bought the shoes to match the band and a headband and shirt that are also neon yellow. It is what it is lol.
1978c4a1d44b4bcc81ff04edc80882d3.jpg

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Wow, are those $5 bands actually any good compared to Apple's $50 version? I only have a few bands but wouldn't mind more if the price & quality were both right. I just have the sport loop that comes with the space gray S4, the Catalyst olive colored sport band, and recently the Pine Green sport band from Apple.

I buy my bands on eBay and yes, they are good. I have never had an issue. I also just purchased AZ cards band that am excited to get.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I need to find some good cheap ones. I'm hesitant to buy any more of the $$$ "official" ones right now since I plan to upgrade in the fall just in case something changes with the bands (attachment, sizes, etc.).

I have been able to use on all watches. The bands fit

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Decided to get out of my comfort zone of black or dark bands and get one that matches my face and I like this one a lot. I think it looks good and really makes the face pop

Adjustments.JPG

ras47

Jul 25, 2020
Visit site
Several years back I had an s2 AW and was beginning to develop a strap obsession. I got tired of the intrusiveness of smartwatches and went back to mechanical watches. I don't recommend trading a strap obsession for a Rolex/Omega obsession, but one of each satisfied me and cut down on the clutter. I gifted the AW to my Starbucks Barista, making her very happy and earning me a lot of free iced coffees. I had about 8 straps for the AW and I was just getting started when I got rid of it.

Fast forward to last week when something came over me and I bought a new 44mm S5 Watch with the costal gray sport band. Looks more like a brown, but whatever. I wanted something better than an old FitBit for fitness tracking and my son is loving his s5 Watch so I jumped in. Already I'm feeling the need to accessorize. I just offered a seller on another forum a deal for three sport loops he's selling. And after work tomorrow morning I'll be spitting distance from my local Apple Store so I'll stop in to pick up something for the new Watch. Oh boy, here we go again!

ras47

Jul 25, 2020
Visit site
Thanks. Its... ummm... good(?) to be back? Actually, yeah, it IS good to be back in the fold. And hey, what's life without a couple of obsessions? :)

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
Anytime someone post about new Apple Watch bands my eyes and ears immediately perk up. It's like they're speaking my watch band language fluently since I'm a self professed bandaholic LOL!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2