Who else has an Apple Watch Band Obsession?

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Let’s see those collections.....Here’s mine, plus 2 more I just ordered. I’m gonna start getting more Nylon and Jewelry bands!
7a87d70f7b4e671bcc437062cc8b4852.jpg
3874eb76c5ec1608ba0041fa80f439d2.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don’t have an obsession, but I’m quite impressed with your collection. They look great.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Wow, are those $5 bands actually any good compared to Apple's $50 version? I only have a few bands but wouldn't mind more if the price & quality were both right. I just have the sport loop that comes with the space gray S4, the Catalyst olive colored sport band, and recently the Pine Green sport band from Apple.

Last edited:

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Wow, are those $5 bands actually any good compared to Apple's $50 version? I only have a few bands but wouldn't mind more if the price & quality were both right. I just have the sport loop that comes with the space gray S4, the Catalyst olive colored sport band, and recently the Pine Green sport band.

99% of my bands are from eBay, the quality is great! The only Apple bands that I have are the ones that I’ve gotten when I purchased the watch!

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Are your leather bands the official leather bands from Apple? I'm looking at getting a leather band for my series 5 silver. That is seriously quite a collection. Mr. Ritchie would rival that from what I hear on various media platforms albeit Hermes. LOL

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Have my Apple Watch for 2 weeks now and already looking to buy more band, I can see myself having a minor obsession over apple watch bands

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I need to find some good cheap ones. I'm hesitant to buy any more of the $$$ "official" ones right now since I plan to upgrade in the fall just in case something changes with the bands (attachment, sizes, etc.).

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I need to find some good cheap ones. I'm hesitant to buy any more of the $$$ "official" ones right now since I plan to upgrade in the fall just in case something changes with the bands (attachment, sizes, etc.).

“Danger Danger Will Robinson...”! Be very careful... you’re contemplating a potentially addicting pursuit! (says she who has,over 2 dozen bands)

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
“Danger Danger Will Robinson...”! Be very careful... you’re contemplating a potentially addicting pursuit! (says she who has,over 2 dozen bands)

LOL yeah. I currently only have the sport loop that came with it, a sport band from Catalyst that I never use cause it's a pain to "buckle" it, and a green sport band from Apple that I got for Christmas last year. I've been eyeing a leather loop band forever though (the magnetic one similar to the milanese but leather). $100 though.

May 10, 2020
Visit site
I guess I'm utilitarian in that sense. I'm using the sport band that came with the watch. I really can't see myself having a slew of bands.

It's functional so I use it Adjustments.JPG

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I don’t see myself getting obsessed with bands. I’m happy with the black sport band that came with the watch.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have two watch bands to go with my space black stainless steel Series 5 Watch. The black sports band for when I go on my 3-mile runs and the black leather watch band for all other times. I don’t need any others so no, I do not have a watch band obsession...

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Let’s see those collections.....Here’s mine, plus 2 more I just ordered. I’m gonna start getting more Nylon and Jewelry bands!

I prefer the word "passion" to "obsession." :cool:

I'd say my total number of bands is roughly equal to what you have. I own bands of quite a few different brands although most of my sports bands are Moko. I wear the same sports band most days but when I travel I coordinate my band with the color shirt I'm wearing.

Modelflier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I would love to have an Apple Watch Band ‘obsession’, however my 24cm wrists (I’m big boned) means that its difficult to get anything to fit, and certainly nothing from Apple itself!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I have two watch bands to go with my space black stainless steel Series 5 Watch. The black sports band for when I go on my 3-mile runs and the black leather watch band for all other times. I don’t need any others so no, I do not have a watch band obsession...

I would like to have a nice quality black leather band for “dressier” occasions. Any suggestions?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2