Auto Mechanic and Watch

Slayers

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I am going to be switching over to the watch from my Samsung active that I currently wear while working on cars and have had no issues at this time.

Does anyone here wear the watch and work on cars or do any work that might get it bumped or spilled on all day long?

Is there anything I should worry about and maybe get a case and protector for the watch if I do use it at work?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I would definitely recommend getting a case for it for when you’re working. Given the nature of your work, I’d get a heavy duty one. I know that there people here on iMore use a variety of heavy duty cases. Hopefully they’ll chime in and offer suggestions!

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I work for a cargo airline and when I'm in a warehouse or watching a loading I have a wrist band over my watch. It's Under Armour and was less than $10 for 2 on Amazon. I have a screen protector on it too and so far I haven't had any issues. I considered a case but didn't want **** to get between it and the watch and scratch. I do clean my watch weekly using a cleaner I've used on my real Swiss watches for over ten years.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77