Get Apple Watch to send data to Fitbit app?

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello

My sister in law just received an Apple Watch and she's been wearing a Fitbit for the past year. How do I get the watch pedometer and other readings to reflect onto the Fitbit app so we can still challenge each other and see weekly steps etc...

I've looked into sync solver and I've read some iffy reviews about how it doesn't sync all steps and some other things.

Please let me know what you guys use and how to get it rolling so I can challenge here again.

Thanks.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Hello

My sister in law just received an Apple Watch and she's been wearing a Fitbit for the past year. How do I get the watch pedometer and other readings to reflect onto the Fitbit app so we can still challenge each other and see weekly steps etc...

I've looked into sync solver and I've read some iffy reviews about how it doesn't sync all steps and some other things.

Please let me know what you guys use and how to get it rolling so I can challenge here again.

Thanks.

There's an app called Power Sync that works well for me. You can purchase the ability for it to sync automatically, but I just sync mine every morning.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
There's an app called Power Sync that works well for me. You can purchase the ability for it to sync automatically, but I just sync mine every morning.

Awesome. Thank you.

So you use an Apple Watch and the results reflect in the Fitbit app?

The description sounds like your Fitbit syncs to health.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site

But my understanding is that the data synced via Power Sync cannot be used for challenges.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Awesome. Thank you.

So you use an Apple Watch and the results reflect in the Fitbit app?

The description sounds like your Fitbit syncs to health.
It syncs both ways. Just make sure you have it enabled to both read and wrote data.
But my understanding is that the data synced via Power Sync cannot be used for challenges.

Ohh man. Fingers crossed. Lol
I missed the part about challenges, my apologies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bannana2000