Calendar complication: a question.

Pete M

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I wonder if there is a way to change what the calendar complication (not the glance or the app) shows on my apple watch. I would like for it not to show tomorrow's events today. This tends to just make me think, "Oh! I missed an appointment two hours ago" instead of "I have an appointment tomorrow." I would prefer it to go with the "No more events today" message that it sometimes shows, at least until midnight. Is there any way to change this behavior for the complication?

Thanks!
-Pete

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I wonder if there is a way to change what the calendar complication (not the glance or the app) shows on my apple watch. I would like for it not to show tomorrow's events today. This tends to just make me think, "Oh! I missed an appointment two hours ago" instead of "I have an appointment tomorrow." I would prefer it to go with the "No more events today" message that it sometimes shows, at least until midnight. Is there any way to change this behavior for the complication?

Thanks!
-Pete

You can (should be able to) use any complication that you have installed on your phone. The thing is, Apple just opened the whole 3rd party complications up with the iOS 9.x/watchOS 2.x release, so the choices are currently somewhat limited... but the good new is that the options seem to be growing every day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77