My thoughts on the Classic strap

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
So I've been rocking out the classic strap with the stainless steel watch. My thoughts on it so far are as follows:

The clasp is a little stiff and sometimes I have trouble getting it off. Not a big deal it just takes a second to get the pin out of the strap so I can loosen it. I have a feeling this will break in with time.

Two days with it and it's already forming to my wrist pretty well. I do have concerns over it stretching out over time but I guess we will find out.

It's hot out today and a few minutes with the leather made my wrist sweaty and I found the watch slightly uncomfortable for the first time. I have always had this experience on a hot day with whatever watch I've worn though so it won't be a big issue.

Definitely classy looking with the stainless steel of the watch.

Wish that apple would have included an alternative band for working out as I do not see myself wearing leather on a run. I did factor this in when I bought the watch so eventually I will pick up a sport band or Milanese loop for it.

I have had a moment of anxiety at work wearing it while working. I was using a hand drill and had to push on it to get a bite on the drill bit and the watch felt like it had a lot of tension on it. Maybe not the best watch for a manual labor job but I'll be the guinea pig and keep wearing it to see what happens.

Over All the band and the watch are very nice. I'm pleased with the feel of it most of the time and I've already received a ton of complements on it from friends, family and coworkers. It's definitely a conversation starter. If you have an office job I would highly recommend it. My job I would probably recommend a sport or metal type band of you have the financial backing to buy an extra. I would gladly wear this with a suit and tie and I think it looks fantastic overall I would rate this watch and the band a 9/10.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I would like to buy the leather band, but for $149, I'll keep my money. Most likely, the only other band I'd buy would be a Black Sport Band to go along with my White Sport Band.

elgerber

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I love my classic buckle strap! It's so comfortable. I haven't really had any issues with stiffness, but I do see it stretching a bit as time goes on. I only have 3 holes smaller I can go so hopefully not too much.
I have been putting a thin sock under it while I work out to keep the sweat off. I ordered a cheap leather band, supposedly with the adapter clasp, to put on it while working out. I don't really care what it looks like, I just want something else to wear when sweaty.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77