Get rid of health tracker now that Apple watch is out?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So anyone who used a fitness tracker, are you getting rid/did you get rid of it if you plan on getting an Apple watch?

RobtRoma

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't plan on getting rid of my MS Band. I'll use it at night for sleep tracking while the Watch is charging. I'll also probably use it while doing work around the yard.

emhardman

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
I also have a MS Band and find it is very good. My plan is to sale the Band to offset some if the Apple Watch cost. Then I am going to get a old used Jawbone up from Amazon and just use it for sleep tracking. I think they can be had for 30-40. Then I am going to check but I think the Jawbone app can be linked to the Apple app. Then my steps and such can be all seen over on the Jawbone site.

emhardman

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
I also have the Microsoft band, however I am going to sell it to offset cost of the apple watch.

What I am going to do is pickup a used jawbone up from Amazon for about 30. I will use this for the sleep tracking. I also think I saw the jawbone app can be linked to the step activity of the apple watch so I might look at tat as well

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2