Anyone worried about screen burn in?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So being it is an oled screen on the apple watch, is anyone worried about screen burn in? I know some LG's that used OLED panels looked awful after less than a year of use, will this same thing happen with the apple watch or are they using a different type of oled screens?

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
realistically no because i have the one year warranty and i would only be kidding myself if i said i wouldnt be upgrading next year. Next time i will probably go SS instead of sport but maybe not i like brushed aluminum it will really depend how the glass holds up.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
realistically no because i have the one year warranty and i would only be kidding myself if i said i wouldnt be upgrading next year. Next time i will probably go SS instead of sport but maybe not i like brushed aluminum it will really depend how the glass holds up.

Agree. For most it should be a non issue. Maybe for those who keep it for long periods of time will it pop up.

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
As usual with Apple, when they release a new device anyone who buys it is a guinea pig.

If you were, how can I put this, brave? Yea brave enough to buy an Apple Watch then expect many surprises. And all of those to be fixed with Watch 2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2