Apples marketing power

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Well I've been a pebble owner for over a year and since the Apple watch pre order went live, pretty much everyone notices my pebble and asks of its the Apple watch lol

I'm already seeing the affect of Apple bringing smart watches to the minds of the non techy geek.

Anyone else with a smart watches getting asked about their watch more often now?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Well I've been a pebble owner for over a year and since the Apple watch pre order went live, pretty much everyone notices my pebble and asks of its the Apple watch lol

I'm already seeing the affect of Apple bringing smart watches to the minds of the non techy geek.

Anyone else with a smart watches getting asked about their watch more often now?

Even before the preorder people would ask if my watch was an apple watch. The watch I wear is a nike+ watch, so clearly people have no idea the difference.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Even before the preorder people would ask if my watch was an apple watch. The watch I wear is a nike+ watch, so clearly people have no idea the difference.

Ya I hear ya. I'm getting it more and more now though. Kinda annoying to have to explain my pre order debacle lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Ya I hear ya. I'm getting it more and more now though. Kinda annoying to have to explain my pre order debacle lol

I'm a teacher and some of the middle school kids were talking about getting one. I was like "you're going to be waiting awhile" lol. They just said "yeah I know"

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm a teacher and some of the middle school kids were talking about getting one. I was like "you're going to be waiting awhile" lol. They just said "yeah I know"

Oh man, could be interesting having a class of 30 kids wearing apple watches. I smell trouble

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Oh man, could be interesting having a class of 30 kids wearing apple watches. I smell trouble

They are already given iPads, but they are pretty good about using them and when they are allowed to use them. Now some kids of course you have to keep an eye on, but that is everywhere lol.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
They are already given iPads, but they are pretty good about using them and when they are allowed to use them. Now some kids of course you have to keep an eye on, but that is everywhere lol.

But now they will be getting buzzed on their wrist to let them know their friend liked an Instagram post

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77