Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status follow-up

I heard someone on the podcast say they have a 4/24 - 5/2 date which is when I started to get a little worried. I think that is the first wave of deliveries but not sure how many got that before it slipped to our May 8th range but meh I aint worried.

Yeah, I would not worry. They might have misspoken, too.

Pedro Hicken

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site

I have it in my head that I won't be getting this watch on Friday, despite me having the order complete by 8.02...

Biedz1216

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site

ordered 38mm space grey/black band 4/24-5/8...no change...besides the apple store app order status deciding to not connect here and there and everytime it comes back i think its going to be changed. I thought inside a week Apple tends to do things on Tuesdays..

anon(5787457)

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Let's wait. I think nothing will happen over the weekend. I think the quote that watches will ship sooner than we think could mean two things:

A.
They decided to deliver all watches- even the ones that were originally planned to be sold in the Retail Stores

B.
They changed their plans for the second wave countries - maybe they will get the Watch later!

Just a theory...

Rainwater50

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the shipping address during processing?

I thinking I might want it delivered to my office instead of my residence, especially if I have to sign for it. But I don't want to cause any shipping delays. My delivery is scheduled for 4/24-5/8.

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the shipping address during processing?

I thinking I might want it delivered to my office instead of my residence, especially if I have to sign for it. But I don't want to cause any shipping delays. My delivery is scheduled for 4/24-5/8.

Click on your order number in your email there will be a drop down box you can change the delivery address.

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site

I'm in the 12th May - 26th May bracket so the chances of me getting the watch on Friday is 0. Despite ordering by 2 minutes past. Ridiculous

techstudent

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

Mine is 13 May - 27 May and I ordered about 1 hour after pre-ordered began. Stainless steel 42mm. I was on another website 3 days ago, and a person said that his status changed to "preparing to ship." That is the only one that I have heard showing anything different than "processing." I am hoping that mine comes during the first or second week of May! It sucks so bad waiting.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

I was on another website 3 days ago, and a person said that his status changed to "preparing to ship." That is the only one that I have heard showing anything different than "processing."

You really believe that?

brengla

Jun 4, 2009
Visit site

I heard something like this as well but I thought it was in reference to extra straps, not to the watch. I could be wrong though.

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site

Do we really have to be home and sign for it? I've had phones delivered and never had to sign ?

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Do we really have to be home and sign for it? I've had phones delivered and never had to sign ?

Wondering that myself. It says as much on the Apple website. If so, I'm gonna need to figure out a plan B because I have to work all day.

fergboy

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site

I thought I seen somewhere on the order site that u can pre electronic sign for delivery.. Could be wrong tho..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77